There are a number of useful resources and websites where you can find help not only on Payment Protection Insurance claims but also on other problems related to indebtedness.
- www.ppiadvice.co.uk – In addition to our guides our website has a dedicated directory of reputable business who specialise in claiming compensation
- www.debtfreeresource.co.uk – a brilliant free resource for anyone facing up to problems of debt and financial issues. Also incorporates an online directory which features a section for PPI Claim Specialists.
- Citizens Advice Bureau – find your nearest branch for some face-to-face help with indebtedness and all sorts of other problems. Or visit the website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk .
- www.ico.gov.uk – the website of the Government’s Information Commissioner – the place to go if you are having problems accessing information from a company with whom you are in dispute.
- www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk – the arbitrator of PPI claims, visit this site to download the FOS questionnaire.
But remember, even if putting in a claim seems like a daunting task, the latest High Court ruling means that the banks and building societies must now get in touch with anyone to whom they mis-sold PPI and offer compensation. So you never know, a repayment could be coming your way without your having to lift a finger!